close
01  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
   我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
02  It is impossible to love and to be wise.
   愛情和理智不能並存。
03  No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
   沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一個,不會讓你哭。
04  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
   那人不是你所想的那樣愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。
05  To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
   愛人和被愛是人生最大的幸福。
06  True love's the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.
   真愛是上帝特別賜給人的禮物。
07  A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
   一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
08  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
   失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
09  Love and a cough can't be hid.
   愛情和咳嗽是藏不住的。
10  Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone fall in love with your smile.
   永遠都不要停止微笑,即使在你難過的時候,也許有人會因為你的微笑愛上你。
11  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
   對世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的全世界。
12  Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
   愛情不只是感情,而且是藝術。
13  Love triumphs over everything. Love has no age, no limit and no death.
   愛情勝過一切。 愛情沒有壽命,沒有極限,也不會死亡。
14  Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.
   不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你分享的人身上。
15  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
   也許上帝要我們在遇到那位對的人之前先遇上一些錯的人,讓我們遇到那位對的人時才懂得珍惜。
16  Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies.
   愛情通常是喜劇,偶爾是悲劇。
17  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
   不要因為結束而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。
18  There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
   生活中總會有人想傷害你,你仍然必需繼續相信人,只是要小心一點。
19  Don't waste your time on a man / woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
   不要花時間在一個不會花時間在你身上的人上面。
20  Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
   愛是人生的和弦,而不是孤單的獨奏曲。
轉自 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lavender0227/11346776

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    美寶 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()